In Need of an Emergency Dentist? Newport Beach Dental Group Can Help!
Dental emergencies like teeth injuries should never be ignored since they are potentially serious. Their ignorance may create higher chances of the need for future expensive and extensive treatments as well as permanent damages. However, it is evident that dental pain can go to extremes hence no chance to ignore it. At Newport Beach Dental Group, we have the best emergency dentists who answer all your dental problems. We are quite aware of the frustration of being send from one point to point in a hospital while you are having tooth pain. We speed up the process of providing you with a dentist and easing your pain within the shortest time possible.
Here are some of the dental services that we offer
We provide a full range of dental services for both children and adults. Such services include:
- Pain relief
- Dental filings
- Re-cement crowns
- Surgical extractions
- Common extractions
- Root canals
- Swollen jaw
- Broken teeth
- Denture Repair
- Objects caught in between teeth
When to Seek Our Emergency Dental Services
It is true that every individual has a distinct threshold for pain. However, if your toothache has lasted for a few days or even more, you need to seek dental emergency services. Such pain may have resulted from tooth decay or even a dental abscess. Our emergency dentists can end your pain as well as prevent your situation from worsening. The sooner you seek our emergency dental services for a broken or a knocked out tooth, the more likely we are able to save it. We advise that:
- You bring your knocked out tooth preserved in a glass of milk to improve your chances.
- For lost dental fillings or dental crowns, use sugarless gum to fill the gap then seek our care immediately.
- For chipped or broken teeth make sure you save the pieces. Rinse the pieces as well as your mouth with warm water. In case there is bleeding, apply some gauze at the area for ten minutes or until bleeding stops. Now you may apply some cold compress outside the mouth, lip, or cheek close to the chipped/broken tooth to keep down the swelling and relieve pain. Seek our services immediately.
- For objects caught between teeth, make a careful and gentle attempt to remove the object using dental floss. If you cannot manage, visit Newport Beach Dental Group.
- For partial dislodged (extruded) teeth, you should pay us a visit right away. Apply some cold compress on the cheek or mouth in the area affected to relieve pain until you arrive at the hospital. If it is necessary you can take an over the counter pain medication.
These are just but a few tips that we give to our clients to help them increase their chances for healthy teeth. Dental emergencies are not at any time convenient and they upset. The good thing is that with some assistance they can get better. Our dentists are highly trained in trauma and cosmetic dentist emergency. We always do the best to assist you by offering quality care in a caring and timely manner.